We have a confession to make. When we’re not hard at work, perfecting the Drop iPad-connected kitchen scale and app and testing recipes, we’re swooning over baking blogs. For instance, just look at these gorgeous Creamsicle Cookies from Vanilla Cure!
Knowing that many of you share our obsession, we reached out to some of our favorite bloggers and invited them to submit one of their tried and tested recipes for inclusion in Drop’s inaugural recipe app.
Needless to say, we got lots of mouth-watering recipes and judging was a tough job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it. Here at Drop we’re revolutionizing the way we bake, so we had to choose recipes that would work well with Drop’s interactive approach. Suffice to say, we think you’ll love baking these treats!
Here’s a sneak peak at some of our winning recipes. Stay tuned and make sure you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to get to know our winners better.
- Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Loaf, Sarah Bates of TheChefNextDoor
- Sugar Cookie Cupcakes, Risa Morrison of BakedPerfection
- Banana Bread Donuts and Creamsicle Cookies, Katie Newman of Vanilla Cure
- Ayo's Chocolate and Peppermint Sugar Cookies, Leah Ayo-Ola Adenaike of Ayo’s Cakes
- Amazing Gluten-Free Carrot Muffins with Cream Cheese Icing, Jennifer Miller of MealDiva
- Lemon Cake with Raspberry Creme Fraiche Frosting, Fabiola Donnelly of NotJustBaked
- Strawberry Rhubarb Oatmeal Bars, Maria Siriano of Sift and Whisk
- Brown Sugar Swirl Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting, Jessie Oleson Moore of CakeSpy
What else can you expect to see from the Drop Recipe App?
Initially we’ll feature hundreds of recipes from classic carrot cake to meatballs, and everything in between. If there’s a recipe you’d love to see in the app, please share your ideas on social media.